So many time in the skincare business, having the confidence to take a client out of his or her comfort zone is the only way to impact some change in their skin. Estheticians can only gain confidence in two ways: education and experience. The more education and experience that an esthetician gains, the more confidence he or she will have in providing treatments that will bring about change.
Many estheticians feel that they were never given in-depth training on: acne, congested-clogged skin, aging, and reactive/redness issues. They don’t feel confident because they don’t have the information to treat these issues successfully and don’t know enough about ingredients to put together programs that work for these clients. It is great to be able to give a great facial, but they need to understand how to develop REAL PROGRAMS for their clients with these issues. Having the skills to perform these services and the confidence to manage that situation will set an esthetician apart.
BEING GOOD GETS YOU REFERRALS.
If an esthetician is able to correct severely hyperpigmented skin by having the confidence to perform aggressive peels – that one client will tell so many friends and family, and his/her business will grow through referrals. Help just one teenager manage a severe case of acne, and watch the referrals fill up your appointment book with clients seeking the same help. But it takes skills to perform successful treatments that will generate referrals to fill up the appointment book.
NOTHING CHANGES IF NOTHING CHANGES.
However, if you do the same thing everyday – you’re going to get the same results. Which is great – if you’re a stop sign. If you don’t want to go anywhere, stay in the same spot, do the same thing and get the same results.
DO YOU WANT MORE FROM YOUR CAREER?
In the words of the famous Debbie Allen, who played Lydia Grant in the hit 80’s tv show Fame, “You’ve got big dreams. You want fame. Well, fame costs. And right here is where you start paying: in sweat.”
Ok so maybe you don’t want to be famous – I mean if you wanted to be a famous esthetician – you’d enter The Skin Games and win! But you can only do that if you’ve got good education. If you don’t want to sit in a stagnant career and want more business in your skincare practice you need advanced training!
ENTER DR. MARK LEES
Here’s an opportunity of a lifetime! Dr. Mark Lees is offering a 3 Day intensive course in Sunny Florida in November. What could be more inviting? Spend 3 days with a respected industry leader with over 20 years of experience. Watch live treatment demonstrations, review actual successful case studies of Dr. Mark Lees and then spend time in a classroom setting studying some treatment options for some of the most prevalent skin conditions impacting today’s skincare customer.
HERE’S THE BREAK DOWN!
Enter Mark Lees Skin Care, with his 3-day intensive class where you can learn from the masters! This rare opportunity to spend 3 days with skincare expert Dr. Mark Lees and National Educator Kyle Mull, LE at the Mark Lees Skincare Training Center in Florida!
Live Treatment Demos
- Ceramide Infusion for Aging Skin
- Anti-Redness Treatment
Advanced Analysis Techniques
- Skin Types & Conditions
- Recognize and Refer: Medical Conditions
- Grades of Acne
- Glogau Aging Grades
- Planning Self Care (Home) Programs
- How to get Optimum Results with Proper Ingredient Combinations
Aging Skin Causes & Real-World Treatments
- Birthday Aging vs. Photoaging and Treatment Differences
- Aging Skin Treatment ingredients
- Alpha Hydroxy Peeling
- Successful Use of Peptides
- New and Innovative: Resveratrol, Anti-Glycation, Ceramides & More
Acne & Congested Skin Treatment
- Acne histology and causation
- Salicylic Peeling
- Desincrustation, Extraction and Galvanic Treatment
- Identify Comedogenic & Acnegenic Ingredients/Products
- Hormones & Chin Acne
- Treatment of Clogged-Dehydrated Skin
- Proper use of Benzoyl Peroxide, Alpha Hydroxy and Salicylic Acids
- Clearing Skin and Keeping it Clear!
Reactive, Redness, & Rosacea
- Reactive Skin Causes and Treatment
- Anti-Redness Treatment and Products
- Peptides and Newer Anti-redness ingredients
- Esthetic Help for the Rosacea Patient
- Choosing Non-Reactive Products
- How to Avoid Triggers and Flares
Case Study Review – Dozens of Dr. Lee’s Success Stories
- Reactive Skin
- Certificate Of Completion
- All Handout Materials
- Continental Breakfast All 3 Days
- Lunch All 3 Days
- Discounts on Orders
- Special Pricing on Kits & Books
- And some surprises
Save $100 – Register Before September 30, 2018 Register Online Or Call 800-447-5770