Hydra Medic® Facial
This professional facial treatment deep cleanses and helps control the appearance of oily problem skin without drying, helping maintain moisture to leave skin looking soft and smooth. This deep cleansing and refining treatment leaves skin with a renewed appearance of freshness. Used and approved by skin experts and licensed estheticians.
The Hydra Medic® Facial with Desincrustation Mask cleanses pores, purifies and controls the appearance of existing breakouts while helping to prevent new ones from forming. It also helps reduce the appearance of oil from overly active sebaceous glands, while maintaining skin moisture balance. Our exclusive Desincrustation Mask – the first of it’s kind – preps the skin for extractions, softening comedones and the solidified sebaceous material around the edges of the pore, making extractions easier to manage and minimizing skin trauma. Porprhyridium Micro-alga, a red, unicellular seaweed that’s high in essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins B and C is used in combination with Zinc to absorb oil while moisturizing problem skin. Salicylic Acid further improves the appearance of the skin, while our anti-oxidant tea blend soothes and calms the skin’s appearance. Leaves skin noticeably smoother and clearer. Clinically proven safe.
1) Cleanse the Skin: Apply Hydra Medic® Face Wash Foaming Gel Cleanser using circular motions. Remove excess with cotton squares and water.
2) Apply 1 dose of the Hydra Medic® Prep Serum to all affected areas using effleurage massage and steam to soften the client’s skin. Work it in for about 5 minutes. Avoid the eye area.
3) Mix the Hydra Medic® Desincrustation Powder and Hydra Medic® Desincrustation Gel for about 1 minute. Apply mask to client’s face and neck. Protect the eye area by placing enclosed Eye Rescue Pads on the eyes. Let the client rest for 8-10 minutes. Lift off mask and rinse face using clean cotton squares and water. Proceed with extraction process. Saturate cotton squares with enclosed Hydra Medic® Astringent and place over extracted areas.
4) Apply Hydra Medic® Sea Mud Perfecting Mask evenly to face using a spatula. Leave on for 7 minutes.
5) Remove using a “mummy mask” of damp cotton. Remove residue with Astringent on cotton squares.
6) Prepare the Hydra Medic® 3 Part Calming Mask by combining the CaCO3 & ZnO Powder with Buttermilk Powder and Calming Tea Blend and mix until smooth. Apply evenly with a spatula and leave on for 10 minutes. Remove mask with cotton rinsed in clean water.
7) Apply Hydra Medic® Mattifying Moisturizer to entire face.
8) Treat the face with High Frequency for 3 minutes, paying special attention to the affected areas.