Learn How To Treat Acne Using Dr Mark Lees’ Clearing Concepts
There is nothing more satisfying as an esthetician than to be able to help a client with acne. When a client has acne it’s not only a skin condition, acne can diminish a person’s self-esteem and lower their overall level of happiness in life. It can be so rewarding to correct this self-esteem killing skin condition.
Acne can be very difficult to treat because there are many different ways to address the different issues at play. That’s why learning from an expert can give you a leg up on helping clients in your skincare practice.
Treating Aging Skin with Dr Mark Lees’ Long Term Treatment Plans
Another skin concern that can impact a person’s self esteem is when they look into the mirror and seeing their aging skin. While we’re all truly beautiful, it can be very hard for clients to accept that their youthful, plump, even-toned skin is changing. Helping clients find treatments and products that will help them to age beautifully is incredibly rewarding!
If you want to learn how to treat acne and help clients age beautifully, you’ll want to learn from an expert! These skincare issues are not a “once and done” situation.
In order to help someone to “age beautifully” or to treat a client’s acne, you need to learn how to create a long-term treatment plan!
A Rare Opportunity To Learn How To Treat Acne and Aging with Dr Mark Lees
You can learn how to treat acne and aging skin with Dr Mark Lees his rare full-day class, Acne To Aging: A Real World Update. Dr Lees will show you how to use long-term treatment plans to achieve incredible results for your clients. Join Mark Lees for this special day-long seminar.
Build your skills from a trusted industry leader who:
- Holds a PhD in Health Sciences 100% 100%
- Is an author of three books on skincare 100% 100%
- Owns an award-winning day spa 100% 100%
- Is a respected CIDESCO educator 100% 100%
- Has won multiple skincare industry awards 100% 100%
- Is go to source for many national magazines on skincare issues 100% 100%
Meet Kyle Mull, LE
Mark will be joined by his National Educator Kyle Mull, LE, who will showcase successful case studies from those who have participated in Dr Lee’s Clearing Concepts Program!
Learn How To Treat Acne & Aging Skin Over Time
This rare class, Acne To Aging: A Real World Update uses Dr Lee’s Clearing Concepts Program. In order to correct serious skin disorders you need to learn how to step back, asses the situation and create a plan for each client as opposed to providing a single facial.
What You Can Expect To Learn in How To Treat Acne To Aging: A Real World Update
- The overall concepts of treating skin.
- Long-term treatment plans to help ensure that you are correcting skin over time.
- How to create a treatment plan for clients who have severe skin conditions.
- A deeper understanding of skin anatomy and skin physiology.
- How skin functions and what happens to skin with every treatment and the application of every product.
- You will learn how to get your client has to participate with home care and skincare treatments.
- Dr Lees will share many successful case studies and real-world concepts in treating clogged-congested and acne-prone skin.
- Watch live treatment demonstrations.
- Receive an update on combining ingredients for both “birthday” aging and sun-damaged skin and see many case studies in corrective aging skin care.
$225 Registration Fee Includes
$50 Shopping Credit
Photos for case studies
Shopping discounts on Mark Lees Skincare kits
Exclusive discounts Dr. Lees’ books
Discounts on opening orders for your practice!
Early Bird Discounts
$185 before August 2, 2019 For August Class
$185 before September 20, 2019 For October Class
$185 before October 18, 2019 for November Class
Don't Miss Your Chance To Learn
Take your skill set to a new level by learning Dr Lees’ Clearing Concepts On How To Treat Acne + Aging Skin with long term treatment plans.
For More Information
For more information or to purchase tickets over the phone.
To ask Dr Lees a question about
How To Treat Acne + Aging Skin fill out the contact form below.
We’d like to thank Mark Lees Skincare for sponsoring this article.