5 Reasons to Incorporate LED Light Therapy in Your Spa Offerings with Celluma
Celluma Education on LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy has demonstrated clinical efficacy in a number of therapeutic areas and can be used as a stand-alone treatment for skin and pain conditions as well as following laser, peels, microneedling, microdermabrasion, injections and much more. LED Light Therapy devices can also be retailed for maintenance treatments at home. Let this webisode be your guide to:
1. Understanding the science and benefits of light therapy.
2. Understanding how to integrate light therapy into your spa.
3. Understanding how to expand your treatment offerings with light therapy.
4. Understanding how to use light therapy for enhanced client outcomes for anti-aging, skin problems, and pain.
5. Understanding how to retail, lease or rent light therapy devices to your clients.